- Can I place my order by phone?
- Will there be sales taxes on my order?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How do I know if my order is being processed?
- How can I find out the status of an order placed online?
- Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?
- Does Gracious Home have a catalog?
- How do you protect my credit card information?
- Must I prepare for an avalanche of junk mail and spam?
Of course! To speak directly with a live human being, call us at 800-237-3404 or 212-517-6300 during these hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am-7pm EST
Saturday: 9am-7pm EST
Sunday: 10am-6pm EST
If you live anywhere outside of New York State, no, your order is gloriously tax-free. However, if you live in New York, we must abide by your state and county’s tax code. Any taxes applied will be clearly displayed on your order.
Absolutely, and we’ll take care of all the details for you. To order products for international shipment, please Contact Us.
Soon after you place your order, we’ll send you a confirmation email including a link to your order status. We’ll also send a shipping confirmation email when all or part of your order has been sent.
Simply click the link provided in the confirmation emails sent to you. (If clicking doesn’t bring you to the Order Status Page, try cutting and pasting the link into your web browser.) The Order Status Page will show all the details of your most recent purchase including each item’s shipment status. You can check in store orders or any order with order number and zip. If you need help, please Contact Us
Of course! Just call us at 800-237-3404 or 212-517-6300, or email email@example.com. See our Contact Us page for customer service hours.
Please note: If an item has already shipped, you will need to follow the directions found on our Returns & Exchanges page.
Yes, our catalogs are seasonal and we welcome you to pick one up in-store or view the digital version on our website.