20% OFF EXCLUSIVELY OUR OWN LUXURIOUS BEDDING
Special Savings Now Thru 10/31/14.Shop Now
25% OFF YVES DELORME BATH
THE DINING & ENTERTAINING EVENT
Up to 60% Off Dine In Style (& Save) On All-Clad, Wusthof, Vista Alegre & More.
Up to 60% Off Dine In Style (& Save) On All-Clad, Wusthof, Vista Alegre & More.Shop now
ADORN YOUR HOME
Add Couture, Elegance and Style To Your Home With Our New Selection Of Decorative Pillows. Shop Now
15% OFF TOM DIXON
Special Savings Now Thru 10/15/14.Shop Now
GET READY TO TRAVEL
Travel In Style With The New Tumi Collections.
VACUUMS THAT TRULY LAST
Just Added! New Miele Online Exclusives. Legendary Quality For Over A Century.
Light Up The Future With These New LED Bulbs.
30% OFF KWC KITCHEN FAUCETS
Special Savings Now Thru 10/31/14.Shop now
The blog with inspired ideas, tips and stylemakers’ advice for everyone that wants to live a stylish life. Visit
Free Shipping Discount is automatically applied during checkout. Simply choose “UPS Ground” or “Gracious Home Delivery” as your shipping option. Offer valid on all purchases placed on GraciousHome.com. Excludes Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, and items with shipping surcharges. A shipping surcharge for heavy, bulky or fragile items may apply.
Not recommended for gift registries.
• Capacity: 2 1/4 Quart
• Weight: 6 lbs.
• Dimensions: 8 1/2" Dia. (16 1/2" w / handles) x 2 3/4"H (4 1/2" w / lid)
• Made in France
• Care: Dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is recommended
• Molded of cast iron with an expertly enameled glossy porcelain coating
• Highest quality porcelain enamel coating is impermeable to odors and stains
• Wide, shallow design speeds cooking time
• Broad cooking surface speeds evaporation - ideal for reducing sauces
• Curved walls improves stirring
• Versatile for stovetop, oven and broiler
• Steam vent in lid helps prevent boil-over
• Foods will not react with the enameled finish
• Easy-clean enamel surfaces are scratch-resistant
• Superior conduction of heat promotes faster cooking times
• Even distribution and retention of heat ensures cookware stays hot longer
• Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavors - food self-bastes
• Long handle and helper handle makes food transfer easy
• Sure-grip phenolic knob is ovenproof to 400 F
• Suited for stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic, induction and halogen
• Saucepan is safe for oven or broiler up to 400 F (do not put knob under the broiler)
Le Creuset was founded in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France. After 70 years of perfecting their process; Le Creuset began expansion into new categories like stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum in 1995. And while Le Creuset pieces are associated with the finest French style and cuisine, they have worked to build an international presence by embracing local cooking trends with pieces such as the cast iron wok, an Indian karahi dish, a Japanese sukiyaki pan, an Italian risotto pot and a Moroccan tagine. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure that the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. They still manufacture their cast iron in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection. With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.
Glamorous to practical and everything in between
Shop this season's most coveted new bedding collections