25% OFF SELECT BEDDING & DECORATIVE PILLOWS
Special Savings While Supplies Last.
LUXURIOUS TOUCHES FOR A SPA BATH
A Modern & Fresh Take On Bath That Guests Can Appreciate.Shop Now
25% OFF SELECT TABLETOP & DECOR
Special Savings While Supplies Last.Shop Now
Receive $100 Credit With Your Nespresso Purchase*
DECK THE HALLS WITH RALPH LAUREN
Elegant Gifts And Luxurious Keepsakes For Everyone On Your List.Shop Now
UP TO 50% OFF SELECT LIGHTING
Special Savings While Supplies Last. Shop Now
GET READY TO TRAVEL
Special Savings On Tumi. While Supplies Last.
THE CLEAN SWEEP
Prep Your Home Before Guests Arrive With These Essential Vacs
30% OFF SMEDBO
Special Savings Now Thru 12/31/14.
Save Up To 50% Off. While Supplies Last.
We've Got All The Tools You Need For A Spectacular Holiday Season.Shop Now
Free Shipping Discount is automatically applied during checkout. Simply choose “UPS Ground” or “Gracious Home Delivery” as your shipping option. Offer valid on all purchases placed on GraciousHome.com. Excludes Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, and items with shipping surcharges. A shipping surcharge for heavy, bulky or fragile items may apply.
Not recommended for gift registries.
• Capacity: 2 1/4 Quart
• Weight: 6 lbs.
• Dimensions: 8 1/2" Dia. (16 1/2" w / handles) x 2 3/4"H (4 1/2" w / lid)
• Made in France
• Care: Dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is recommended
• Molded of cast iron with an expertly enameled glossy porcelain coating
• Highest quality porcelain enamel coating is impermeable to odors and stains
• Wide, shallow design speeds cooking time
• Broad cooking surface speeds evaporation - ideal for reducing sauces
• Curved walls improves stirring
• Versatile for stovetop, oven and broiler
• Steam vent in lid helps prevent boil-over
• Foods will not react with the enameled finish
• Easy-clean enamel surfaces are scratch-resistant
• Superior conduction of heat promotes faster cooking times
• Even distribution and retention of heat ensures cookware stays hot longer
• Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavors - food self-bastes
• Long handle and helper handle makes food transfer easy
• Sure-grip phenolic knob is ovenproof to 400 F
• Suited for stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic, induction and halogen
• Saucepan is safe for oven or broiler up to 400 F (do not put knob under the broiler)
Le Creuset was founded in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France. After 70 years of perfecting their process; Le Creuset began expansion into new categories like stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum in 1995. And while Le Creuset pieces are associated with the finest French style and cuisine, they have worked to build an international presence by embracing local cooking trends with pieces such as the cast iron wok, an Indian karahi dish, a Japanese sukiyaki pan, an Italian risotto pot and a Moroccan tagine. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure that the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. They still manufacture their cast iron in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection. With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.
Glamorous to practical and everything in between
Our latest finds for every room of your home