This Dyson DC39 Multi-Floor Vacuum has the latest Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, with airflows remodeled to maximize suction power. It has Ball™ technology to turn on the spot and follow with greater control.
DC39 Multi Floor comes with a Triggerhead tool that adjusts at the handle for different floor types – no need to bend down.
* Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: Dyson’s patented cyclone technology captures more dirt than any other. With airflows remodelled to maximize suction power.
* Ball™ technology: Turns on the spot. No awkward moves. The ball also houses many of the heaviest components, for a lower center of gravity and greater stability.
* HEPA filter: For allergy sufferers. Captures microscopic allergens as small as pollen, bacteria and mould.
* Turns on a dime for greater control: The only canister vacuum with a central steering system mechanism. Combined with Dyson Ball™ technology.
* No bending down to adjust from carpets to hard floors: Triggerhead tool – the only turbine head controlled at the handle.
* Hygienic and quick to empty: Dyson vacuums are hygienic and quick to empty, with no need to touch the dirt. Just push the button.
* Engineered for reduced noise levels: Acoustic treatment reduces noise with no loss in cyclone performance.
* Lightweight adjustable wand: Extends to the length you need for convenient high-reach cleaning. Tools click-fit to the end of the wand for more cleaning options..
* Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
275 airwatts (constant) suction power
* Ball™ technology for maneuverability
* 0.53 gallons bin capacity
* What's included in the box: 1) Triggerhead floor tool 2) Stair Tool 3) Combination crevice / brush tool
* Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.2 x 19.5 (H x D x W)
* Weight: 22.9 lbs
* Max. reach: 32.8 ft
* Cord length: 21.3 ft