Staub 7 Quart Round Cocotte
Staub 7 Quart Round Cocotte is ideal for stews, soups, casseroles, roasts and braises. Enameled cast-iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly and effectively.
|Eligible for free shipping. Details|
Staub enameled cast-iron cookware is made in France. The quality of Staub can be seen in the meticulous attention to detail presented in each piece, from textured cooking surfaces and self-basting lids to matte enamel interiors that penetrate oils and flavors, perfecting your slow cooked meals over time.
Each piece takes a full day to complete and each is made from a single-use mold, making every Staub piece one-of-a-kind. Using the Staub Cocotte will guarantee your meal will reach its’ maximum flavor potential!
* Tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking
* Smooth enamel bottom, compatible with all sources
* An enameled ceramic finish extends to the pot and lid edges to prevent chipping and rusting
* Wash your Staub cookware with hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Use normal liquid detergent and a sponge. Do not use abrasive scourers or cleaners for stubborn residue. Let the pan soak in hot water and clean again.
* Staub cocottes can be washed in the dishwasher
* Made in France