Victoria & Albert Museum Hardbound Journal
An exquisite patchwork of stripes, florals, folk figures, abstract motifs, and op-art effects from the 60s are all depicted on the covers of this Victoria & Albert Museum Journal from Libretto. Rich, vibrant colors make this journal a keepsake.
|Eligible for free shipping. Details|
• Dimensions: 7" x 9 7/8"
• 128 ivory ruled pages
• Fabric-covered, printed and embossed
• Traditional book-binding with contrasting orange heads-and-tails
• Orange grosgrain ribbon page marker
• Page edges bright green
• Six printed end pages - front and back end papers a lyrical yellow and white woodcut design
• Center-book surprise - a second floral + acetate tip-in create a third design
• Interior end and title page a rich gray floral print under an arching brown stem acetate tip-in
Libretto's guiding principle is that social stationery needn't be commodity in nature - it should be "social" - fun, inspiring, amusing - and that by working with the world's finest designers they can create products that are as innovative and stylish as the finest fashion or industrial design.