Wusthof Ikon Blackwood 8" Cook's Knife
No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
|Eligible for free shipping. Details|
Since 1814, Wüsthof has set the standard for manufacturing precision-forged knives. Made from a single piece of high carbon steel and African Blackwood, the Ikon Blackwood Collection keeps the kitchen looking sharp.
The Ikon Blackwood series is the jewel of Wüsthof's collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
* Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
* Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
* Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
* Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
* Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
* Special alloyed steel
* Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
* Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
* Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
* Stainless Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
* Specially designed bolster.
* Not dishwasher safe.
* Exceptionally sharp.