Breville Double Boiler Espresso Machine
Equally gorgeous and functional, this espresso machine by Breville has a thermo block heating system, 15 bar Italian-made pump, dual-wall crema system, a pre-brew function and an auto-purge function, and more. Let this machine crown your countertop.
|Eligible for free shipping. Details|
Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time. At the heart of this machine is its Dual Stainless Steel Boiler heating system. The brew boiler, for the espresso shot, extracts to within 1'C and a separate steam boiler, which offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot, at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour and steam your milk to cafe quality, at the same time. What's more, there is another element in the group head, ensuring the entire system offers a consistent temperature.
* Dual Boiler: A specific brew boiler delivers more precise temperature to, and through the extraction, ensuring optimal flavor. With a second and seperate steam boiler for simultaneous and instant steam.
* The programmable pour, or semi-automatic function, simply controls the volume of the espresso pour, at the press of a button. That's 30ml for a single shot and 60ml for a double. Which, of course, is adjustable
* The optimal pressure at point of extraction is 9 bar, which is driven from a 15 bar Italian made pump.
* Over Presure Valve - limits maximum pressure through extraction to 9 bar.
* The 15 bar pump initially pulses to expand the grinds prior to extraction. Providing a more balanced espresso shot.
* Water Tank Capacity: 2.5 litre. With an easy top fill lid.