The new Miele S6 Manhattan2 is a Gracious Home exclusive! Enjoy the power, versatility, and convenience that defines this high performance vacuum.
Miele received the highest numerical score for canister and upright vacuums in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2013 Vacuum Satisfaction StudiesSM. Study based on 5,182 total responses measuring 10 brands and measures opinions of consumers who purchased canister or upright vacuums during the previous 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com Recommend for: Low-pile carpeting and hard surface floors.Filter System:
*AirClean Sealed System construction
* Air Clean Filter
* Optional HEPA filter
* FilterBag change indicatorBag Type:
* F/J/M AirClean FilterBagFloor Tools:
* Turbo Comfort Brush (SEB 205-3): rotating roller brush that is activated by the air that is drawn through the head to loosen the dirt and collect up any fluff and hair. The buffer strip around the Turbo Brush protects furniture from scuffing. It is ideal for cut-pile and gives the carpet an excellent finish.
* Parquet Twister Floor tool (SBB 300-3): For use on hard floors. Rotates 180-degrees and is exceptionally agile when cleaning around obstacles like table or chair legs.Additional Features:
* Powerful 1200-watt Vortex Motor System™
* Choose from 6 levels of suction control depending on the type of flooring you're cleaning or surface you're dusting
* Automatic +/- suction controls located at your fingertips on the ergonomic handle - no more strenuous bending is required to control your vacuum settings
* Motor protection indicator: in case something gets stuck in the vacuum
* Lightweight, telescopic stainless steel wand
* 33 ft. operating radius
* 3-piece accessory set for those hard-to-reach spaces includes: dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle.
* Long electrical rewind cord
If you have ANY questions, Gracious Home is always here to help! Please call or e-mail us at (800) 338- 7809 or email@example.com.